As needed Overnight Counselor to work at our crisis shelter for teens in Vienna. EOE.
- monitoring residents and ensuring their safety
- providing case management
- maintaining a safe, secure, and healthy living environment
- answering crisis hotline calls
- conducting resident intakes as needed
** The overnight shift is 11pm-9am every day of the week **
- Must have a bachelor’s degree – preferably in psychology, human services counseling or related field required
- Prior experience with teens is preferred
- Ability to speak Spanish is preferred
- Ideal candidate is a self-starter, high energy, well-organized, multi-tasker
- Must be willing to undergo a background investigation prior to employment and be willing to be certified in CPR, First Aid, Medication Administration and Managing Aggressive Behavior.
Send resume and cover letter to:
ATTN: Overnight Shelter Counselor
Fax to (703) 506-8949