We make each dollar count. In our spending, the direct support of young people, their families and their communities, is our first priority. Here is an idea of how your donation may be used.
- Five teenagers get safe haven, a warm bed, food, and round-the-clock support for one night at our teen shelter, or
- Six months of therapy for a young woman at the Second Story for Young Mothers program, or
- One week’s worth of healthy snacks to 100 of the children at our after-school programs.
- One month of case management for a young mother at our young mothers program and two weeks of food for mother and child, or
- Safety, supervision, food and counseling for two children during a one-year period at the Safe Youth Project.
- Two teenagers receive daily therapy during their three-week stay at our teen shelter, or
- Ten counseling sessions for the at-risk children and teens at our after-school programs.
- Five therapy sessions for a mom in our young mothers program, or
- Healthy snacks provided to children at our after-school programs for five weeks.
- Four teens receive a counseling session at our teen shelter, or
- Three weeks of food for a young mother and her child at Second Story for Young Mothers.
Thank you for your support!