In the meantime, there are plenty of other ways to get learn more and stay connected!
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn to get daily updates on our young people, issues faced by at-risk youth, and how you can get involved.
- Attend a one-hour Open Door Information Session to take a tour of our Second Story for Teens in Crisis shelter, learn more about our organization, and meet our staff.
- Learn more about issues facing at-risk youth by visiting our News page.
- Read stories from youth who have received safe shelter and opportunities to grow and thrive at Second Story.
- Give Now and help us sustain our mission of helping young people.